Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You're tea-rrific!

Hi my crafty friends, 

It's that time again for another Creative Color Challenge #10.  Wow, this is my fourth design team card for Archana's Blog.  It's going so fast and I'm enjoying the challenges. 

This week we had to use the following colors:
Hot Pink, Orange and Kraft

Then we had to use Rhinestones or Bling. 

Here is the inspiration:

We were also able to get our hands on some Awesome images from our Terrific Sponsor:
They got some Awesome Digi Images and papers.  Please go check them out. 

Now here is my card for this week's challenge:

What do you all think?  Cute right?

I think this will be my mom's birthday card.  Shhhhh!!  Her birthday is in May so I planned this pretty good.  LOL.  Yeah, right.  

This is an A2 card size (4-1/4 by 5-1/2).  Since I will be mailing this card I had to make it a reasonable size.  I colored the Tea pot, cup and bag with my copics. (If you want to know the colors please leave a comment) I added some paper from American Craft called Color Crush.  I got that pad from my local Target.  I just out hot pink cardstock and sentiment with my spellbinders.  Added some Rhinestone bling from Want to Scrap.  (I finally busted into my stash for this). :D
Cute card!

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Please stop by Creative Color Challenge Blog and check out the challenge and also see all the team members incredible creations too. 

Have a great week!

Take Care, 
Tereese (Friday)

4 comments:

Tanvi said...

I so love this digi & you have used it so well for your mom's card.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Tereese, oh wow, what fabulous images you chose! Love this sweet card! Hugs, Sabrina

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Hi,

This is really a sweet card. Love the details.

hugs
Claudia

Rose Andrew said...

Sweet card ...!! What a pretty card !