Monday, May 5, 2014

Crochet Frames

Hi Everyone, 

Today, I wanted to share some crochet frames I have been creating.  I don't think I have shared them on my blog before.  I have shared them on Instagram and Facebook.   If you want to follow my on those media click on the words and it will take you to my pages directly. 

So, I'm starting crochet again and some have already seen these.  I have crocheted flowers, hearts, and doilies before but I had to try these.  

Check them out:

There are several wonderful Youtubers that have inspired me to makes these.  I used wire bangles from Party City store because I don't have a Hobby Lobby close enough for me to buy the rings they were using. So I had to improvise and this is what I created.  I will be sharing how I use these frames on a Mother's Day card.  So stay turn with that.  

I just had share these with you. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Please let me know what you think. 

Come back tomorrow to see another card I created for Creative Color Challenge's blog.  

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

No comments: