Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother's Day Cards 2014

Hey My Crafty Friends, 
I'm here today to share my Mother's Day Cards for this year.  I'm so late on making and mailing this out.  As you may know I have been obsessed with crocheting.  Well, I thought that Mothers and crocheting would go together nicely and this is what I came up with.


I absolutely love how this turned out.  What do you all think?  

It's an A2 card.  Three layers of Bazzil cardstock.  The green cardstock has been dry embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called Modern Wallpaper.  I got it from Michaels yesterday.  I used a digi image from Doodle Pantry.  I added some flower pearl trim I got from my friend Divine (itsalldivine).  I stamped a dressform (I can't remember where I got it).  Added some pompom trim I got from Joanns and more of the flower pearl trim from my friend Divine.  Thanks so much Divine!
Viola, my Mother's Day Card for all the mothers in my life. 

I hope you all like my card.  Please comment if you wish.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week. 

Hugs,
Tereese (Friday)

No comments: