Saturday, September 15, 2012

Belated Birthday Card

Hello Everyone, 
I can't seem to find my creative drive lately.  It's horrible but fortunately I found some today.
I've been meaning to make a birthday card for my niece for some time now and before
you know it, it has past and now it's weeks later.  Uh Oh!! 

So, I'm here today to share a card that I made for her.

I'm so happy to use my Gorjuss girls stamps again.  I loved this one.  
She looks mad like I would be if someone missed my birthday. 

I hope you all enjoy my card and taking a peak today

Have a Great Saturday!

Hugs,


** Friday **

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV - Vintage Flora (Paper from Steph (Sweetcraftychic)
Bazzil Cardstock
Punches: Martha Stewart Butterfly and Doily Border Punches, and 
EK Success Embossed Scallop Border Punch
Stamp:  Gorjuss Girl Stamp
Copics
Pearls from my stash

3 comments:

Nancy said...

LOL...Oh, Friday! That is just too perfect! She's so adorable! I'm sure she's going to love it! I done't really think it matters when a card arrives...as long as it arrives. That's what I'm telling myself because my daughter's birthday card is going to be late! haha
Have a wonderful Sunday, my friend! Just keep plugging away one project at a time! You'll get your groove back! :o)

Tfriday said...

Thanks, Nancy. You always brighten my day with your sweet words. I have never been this late. TFS... Hugs!!

DaileyScrapper said...

OMG how did I miss this card. It's gorgeous!!! I love it!!!!!
yvette