Thursday, September 6, 2012

Angry Birds Bday Invites... Finally!!

Hi Everyone, 
I'm so sorry it's been so long since I last post something.  I lost my creative juice aka "mojo".  As you can see I haven't created anything since the beginning of August.  That's a long time for me and believe me I was getting a little sad that I didn't have anything to share with you all.  Well, I hope you all are still following me even though and I hope you all leave comments for me.  I do appreciate them.  

So, this week was the first week both kids are in School. Yay!!  I had some time to get things together for my son's 5th Birthday party.  He wanted an Angry Bird party.  If you are not familiar with this game it's a iPhone or smart phone app for your phones, iPad, or kindles.  I only have it on my phone.  
My kids love playing with it and especially my son.  Love it.  So, I looked online for ideas on how to make them.  Then I came across this women from Australia that did a video on YouTube.  Here is the Link and here is her blog with the template: http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/blue-red-yellow-angry-bird-cards.html if you are interested.  Thanks Valita!! 

Here is the first three cards so far:
Paper pieced Invitations.

So, I have 16 more to go. Wish me luck.  They are so adorable.  I can't believe how well they turned out.

I hope to have a birthday card made for you all soon.  

Thanks for sticking with me and stopping by today.

Have a great week and weekend to come.

Hugs, 



** Friday **






4 comments:

Nancy said...

WOOHOO!! You made something! They turned out so great! You might be just a little bit sick of their angry little faces by the time you've made 16 more! haha Can't wait to see the birthday card! So good to see a new post...I've missed you!...Nancy :o)

Tfriday said...

I know right. Its nothing but paper piecing. it's all good. I hope it turns into something great. Thanks!! I sure miss crafting!! Hugs!!

DaileyScrapper said...

Well so far those 3 are great!!! They look so real!! I bet he loves them. LOL
yvette

Regina Friedman said...

Guess whose back? Friday's back...lol...those are adorable! I hope the Mother's of the kids keep them and appreciate the work that was put into them. Great job Friday! TFS

Regina