Sunday, May 20, 2012

Quick Bday Card

Hi Everyone, I thought I would share a super quick card I made for Another Birthday Party my kids were invited to.  I only had an hour to do make this card so it was super quick. 

I used some K&Company paper from "Young Girl Flowers".  I believe  it's a Tim Coffey design.  Its pretty old paper I have had in my stash for some time.  I also used a Studio G stamps from Michaels.  I used a premade card from AcMoore.  Buttons and glitter glue from my stash.

Viola, card is born! hehe!!

Anyway, I want to wish everyone a happy Sunday and hope to be back soon with another project.

Hugs,

Friday

4 comments:

DaileyScrapper said...

Cute!!!! Isn't it awesome when we can whip a card up in an hour!! Gosh, I've done that many times. LOL like last night! Hubby's birthday today and I though of making his card the night before. LOL
hugs
Yvette

Tfriday said...

LOL... I usually don't but I had to this time. It looks pretty cute. Thanks for stopping by Yvette...Hugs!

Regina Friedman said...

Pretty card Friday! I sometimes have a hard time with cards. I'm sure she loved it! Happy Memorial weekend!

Regina

Nancy said...

How did I miss this post? It's such a pretty and girly card! I love all the flowers and butterflies and buttons! Great work...and so super fast! :o)