Friday, May 18, 2012

Black & White Copic Challenge!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share a card I made for Jo's (Paperdrama) and Rina's (Scrapstress) Copic Challenge on youtube just to see if I could do it.  Since I have never done this before.  I wanted to practice more with my slowly growing Copic marker collection.  So, I gave it my first try.  I really like how it turned out.  It was certainly a challenge for me.  hehe!!

Here is my Card:

I used the "Puddles of Love" Gorjuss Girl Stamps for my image since I don't own any of the Greeting Farm stamps.  I really love this image.  I used the following copics C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C7, and C9.

I then used Recollection papers from Michaels.  Lace and Flatback Pearls from my stash. 

I know I love it.  There are mistakes on the coloring (in her boots)... LOL!! 

Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by today.

I hope you enjoyed my card. 

Hugs,

Friday

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Friday this is gorgeous. I want that one too!!!!!! And it's your fault. Your coloring is spectacular!!!!!!! You rock!!
hugs
Yvette