Thursday, March 29, 2012

Smile!

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share a card I made for a swap I'm doing with someone on YouTube.  I thought I would go ahead and show this before I show the Book Box I altered for her. 

I'm mailing out her package out today so she should be getting this soon.

I hope you all like it:
I used my faux leather sheet I sampled on and I really like how this turned out.  I used some my handmade box pleated trim too.  Love that trim and I'm so glad I learned how to make them.

This is a 5x5 card that I used some black lace from my stash.  I added some prima flowers, a Making Memories metal piece, and some satin ribbon. 

Love this card.  Thanks for stopping by today. 

Have a great Thursday and the rest of your week.
Hugs, Friday


5 comments:

Linda said...

WOW - this card turned out FAB! Your partner will love it! Great job Friday! TFS!

Cami said...

This card is GORGEOUS!!! Your partner will definitely love this! So elegant!

Nancy said...

WOW, Friday! It's a gorgeous card! The faux leather looks great, and your box pleated trim is perfect! Love the sentiment in the metal piece! I just love everything about it! :o)

Marcy said...

Love this card Friday! Your swap partner is going to love it!!! Love the colors too! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Marcy

Yvette DaileyScrapper said...

Hey this came out awesome. Love the way your faux leather came out. Let me know if she does the vid on the box. Great job Friday!!
Yvette