Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Cards 2011

Hi everyone, Happy Sunday!! I wanted to share with you all my Thanksgiving cards for this year.  As many of you know that I make 10 cards for every Holiday from Halloween through 4th of July for family and friends.  It's like clockwork every year.  I also make birthday cards in between it all.  Then I make Invitations for my kids birthdays and that could very from 15 - 30 invites.  Yikes!!  So, I wanted to get these cards over with so I could finish up my flower and card swap and then I have a cigar box swap I'm doing with a friend. I have already done 2 flowers so, I just have to do the other two and the card in which I already picked out the papers for it.  The cigar box will take up most of my time since I have never done one before and I don't even have the papers for it.  uggghhh!!   I have a ton of ideas going through my head about that box.  The theme we picked out was "Christams" (our interpretation of it).  I'm not sure what direction I will take it yet but I hope it Rocks... LOL... We will see.  Here is my card (Finally I know) lol:

Another simple card.  I hope you all like it. 

Thank you all for stopping by and taking a look.  I hope to post something next week. 

Hugs, Friday

Here are the supplies:
Papers:  Bazzil Cardstock (bitter chocolate, tangelo(orange), white)
Stamps:  SU Stamps (Lovely as a Tree and All Year Cheer III)
Ink:  SU Inks (Chocolate Chip and Rusty Red)
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug (Leafy Branch)
Shapes:  Spellbinders Scallop Circle, CM Circle Cutter

Inside: 
Papers:  Bazzil Cardstock (White and Bitter Chocolate)
Punch: SU Scallop edge

5 comments:

Nancy said...

It's truly beautiful, Friday! The embossing always makes a simpler design so special! I really like the stamps you used, and the colors are so lovely!
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my mini album! I appreciate you! :o)

Regina Friedman said...

Beautiful card Friday. I don't think it's simple at all. I love the colors. Great job! Happy Sunday to you!

Regina

CraftySil said...

Very beautiful card...I love the embossing and that pretty image adds the touch! Thank u for your sweet comment you left on my blog...

Yvette said...

Love your thanksgiving card. Girl, you have been busy!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday!
hugs
Yvette

Dyane said...

Thank you for stopping by in my blog Friday!

I heart the color combo that you used in this card. Beautiful! Tfs!^_^