Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flower/Card Swap

Hi Everyone... Happy Thursday!  Today was a pretty busy day.  The kids had the day off, I had to go to 2 conferences, pick out paint for our livingroom, and get flu shots.  Whew, what a day...I did squeeze some time to make this card for a flower/card swap I'm in.  I have already showed two (2) of the flowers and I haven't worked on the other two yet but I will soon.  Here is my Card:


My partner likes blue, brown, yellow and green.  So, I picked out the papers from DCWV (Blossoms and Butterflies).  It had all the colors she liked.  I used white cardstock for the base and for the sentiment.  I made some flowers from Fabric flowers from Michaels, then added some Prima blossoms and a plastic flower center (that I got in a rak).  Then I used some Prima leaves, punched out some MS Butterflies with the papers, and added some bling to them.  Stamped the sentiment with my Studio G stamps.  Added some Want2scrap pearl swirls.  Lastly, I added some dew drops. 

I hope you all like my card.  I hope partner will like it too.

Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog.  If you have any questions please ask.  I love hearing from you all. 

Have a day and Have a pleasant Holiday (Veterans Day) too...

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

Creative Grammie said...

Hey Friday,
This is a beautiful card! Your Card-swap partner is going to love it!
It took me so long to find you. I like to contact and visit people's blog of those who follow my blog. But when I clicked your icon in my follow section, only your name popped up with links you follow. So today I decided to visit some of the links you follow and I found you. Don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
I think we have some mutual friends. I know some of your followers.
Anyway, belated thanks for following my blog.

Yvette said...

Beautiful card girlie.. Your partner is going to love it.
Hugs
Yvette