Thursday, November 10, 2011

Flower/Card Swap

Hi Everyone... Happy Thursday!  Today was a pretty busy day.  The kids had the day off, I had to go to 2 conferences, pick out paint for our livingroom, and get flu shots.  Whew, what a day...I did squeeze some time to make this card for a flower/card swap I'm in.  I have already showed two (2) of the flowers and I haven't worked on the other two yet but I will soon.  Here is my Card:


My partner likes blue, brown, yellow and green.  So, I picked out the papers from DCWV (Blossoms and Butterflies).  It had all the colors she liked.  I used white cardstock for the base and for the sentiment.  I made some flowers from Fabric flowers from Michaels, then added some Prima blossoms and a plastic flower center (that I got in a rak).  Then I used some Prima leaves, punched out some MS Butterflies with the papers, and added some bling to them.  Stamped the sentiment with my Studio G stamps.  Added some Want2scrap pearl swirls.  Lastly, I added some dew drops. 

I hope you all like my card.  I hope partner will like it too.

Thanks everyone for stopping by my blog.  If you have any questions please ask.  I love hearing from you all. 

Have a day and Have a pleasant Holiday (Veterans Day) too...

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

Creative Grammie said...

Hey Friday,
This is a beautiful card! Your Card-swap partner is going to love it!
It took me so long to find you. I like to contact and visit people's blog of those who follow my blog. But when I clicked your icon in my follow section, only your name popped up with links you follow. So today I decided to visit some of the links you follow and I found you. Don't know why I didn't do this sooner.
I think we have some mutual friends. I know some of your followers.
Anyway, belated thanks for following my blog.

Yvette said...

Beautiful card girlie.. Your partner is going to love it.
Hugs
Yvette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...