Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fabric Flowers I'm making for a Swap...

     Hi everyone, I hope you guys are enjoying your Sunday.  Can you believe that we had a dusting of snow this early in the year and it's in the 30's - Craziness...  Well, I hope it doesn't ruin Halloween for the kids. 

     Anyway, I wanted to share flowers I'm making for a swap I joined on Youtube.  Lilly also known as Nilianny on Youtube is hosting a Flower and Card swap.  It's an one on one swap.  I couldn't pass this up.  I thought it would be easy enough to do and make.  You have to make four (4) flowers and a card for your partner.  Easy right...  I thought so.  I wanted to make these fabric flowers that I saw Julie from Juliewaters74 on youtube make.  Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crtjrdbRbbs to her fabulous flowers and my picture of my flowers.

     I love how these flowers turned out.  I used fabric from Joanns that I picked up recently and then lace from my stash.  Then I used a pearl brad center on one and a gold rose button on the other.  I hope my partner will like them too.  I have to make two more flowers but I'm wanting to make some paper rosettes with a twist.  I will show that one soon. 

      I will be altering a cigar box for an one on one swap with a friend on Myscraproom.ning.com. It will be a Xmas theme box.  I need to find pretty xmas paper for this box.  Any suggestions?? 

Well, thank you all for stopping by and taking a peek.  Have a fab rest of your weekend. 

Take care, Friday

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Happy Sunday, Friday! I wondered if you got some of that snow...I'm still waiting for some to come our way!
Your flowers are so pretty! I can't wait to see the next two! I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for Christmas paper for you! I haven't seen any of the new lines and I don't really have much at all! I did just pick up the Bo Bunny "Snowfall" 6 X 6 paperpad because it's GORGEOUS!!
Okay...that's all I know for now! lol :o)

ScrapChica said...

Hey Chica! :) Your flowers our too Adorable....I love how they came out. Happy Halloween Friend! :)

Yvette said...

Friday... These are adorable. I love them. I have to check out that link. I can't wait to see the other two.
Happy Halloween
Yvette

Regina Friedman said...

A dust of snow...oh my? Lol. That's too cold for me Friday! Your flowers are adorable. Your partner is going to love them. Hope you had a great Halloween.

Regina