Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Generations Crafting Shopping!

Hey all,  Hope you all are having a great Wednesday!!  It's been busy here since my kids are off from school (Easter Break) this week.  They are definitely keeping busy that's for sure.  LOL!! 

I really need to stop shopping on-line.  I have been searching for a MS punch that I have seen on some projects since St. Patty's day.  Its the Punch Around the Page - Combo Ring set and I could never find them at Mikes.  I found them at Generations Crafting for $10.  They usually run $24.99 at Mikes so I thought this was an awesome deal.  But of course, they had free shipping if you spend $50 or more so I did.  Here are the goodies I got. 
I got my first set of Websters Pages. Yippppeeeee!!  I think it's an older collection its called Sweet Season Set.  I got some Bo Bunny Timepiece paper for some father's day cards  that I'm planning to make this year.   Also some prima flowers and a ribbon grab bag. 

Have a Great Week.  Thanks for stopping by..

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Nancy said...

YAY for you Friday!! I LOVE all your goodies!! Are you kidding...it was seriously $10??? That's a double YAY!! lol I just bought one of the bigger Punch Around the Page sets. Here in Canada they're $45 but of course I used a coupon! I'm just crazy about all the MS punches! Enjoy your new toys!...Nancy :o)