Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thank You Cards

Hi Everyone, I thought I would share some cards I had made for my participants of my Die Cut Swap over Myscraproom.ning.com.  I wanted to thank each of them for taking part in this swap with me.  They had a ton of cutting to do. Whew!!  I did my set and boy I'm tired.  hehe!!  We had to cut 13 sets of 10 cuts which was a total of 130 die cuts...  Thank you so much ladies for cutting so many...  I wanted to share my appreciation by making this card.  Take a look...


Here are my crochet flowers I have been making.  I layered two different sizes of flowers and then attached a some pink buttons with some thread.  Punched out some leaves for a little bit of color.  It's really cute.  I hope you all like it.  And especially my participants. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by... 

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

Nancy said...

YIKES!! 130 die cuts? That's crazy!! lol But how fun when it's all finished!
Your cards are so adorable! Love the stacked flowers and the button! So cute!
Thanks for sharing them here! :o)

Anonymous said...

SOO CUTE!!!