Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Panel Divider Birthday Cards

Hi Friends, 
Now that summer is here and school has ended.  My kids and I have been keeping busy.  I have been teaching them how to ride their bikes without training wheels. 
I know it's about time for my daughter since she is now 9 years old but she learned so quickly. 
Now as for my son, he is only 6, will take some time but he is almost there. 
How old were you when you learned to ride your bike with no training wheels?

Today, I needed to make some birthday cards for my niece and my hubby's niece so it just happens I was watching a video on Youtube. I found a card that I haven't seen before or had seen it but forgotten about it.  

Here is the video.
Here name is France Martin. 
She is a Stampin Up Demonstrator that I follow.  

I loved this card so much I created two cards from it.  

Here it is:

This one is for my Hubby's niece.  


This one is for my niece. 

What the papers look familiar?  Yes, you are correct.  I just used these papers from my previous project with the teachers gifts.  I wanted to use them up.  Nah, they were still out and so I used them. LOL!! 

These are little cards but they are so different and super cute. 

I used the paper from Recollections.  I punched out butterflies with my Martha Stewart punches.  The buttons are from my new Marvy button punch, I got from my Tuesday Morning.  I stamped my sentiment witth Archival Ink from Ranger.  Oh for the bottom I used my EK Success punch.  I don't know the name of it.  Sorry.   The top end are punched out my Martha Stewart Punches as well.  Lastly, I used some black twine from my stash and added glitter glue to the butterflies. 

I hope you all enjoy my cards for today. 

Have a great Summer and stay cool. 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

Omg Friday I have never seen this card. It's just to stinking cute!! I love them both. Awesome girl!
Yvette