Thursday, June 19, 2014

Altered Clipboards for Teachers

Hi Everyone, 
As the school year comes to a close and summer is here.  I find that altering clipboards are the thing to do for my kids teachers.  I have been doing them for 3 years now and I really enjoy altering them. 

Here are a couple of them:

I purchase my clipboards at local Dollar Tree store.  I used some recollections pattern paper called Toile and Cream and Polka Dots.  I used my Aleene's Matte Decoupage.  I also added a tear drop die from Spellbinders to add the teachers initials.  I used chipboard Kraft and white polka dots and Decoupage them on too.  I hope my son's teachers like it.  I have seen his Kindergarten teacher use theirs.  So, I know they are useful. 

I can't believe school is over and my kids will be going to 4th and 2nd grades next year.  Time sure flies.  

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.   Have a great day. 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

2 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love these ckipboards. being a teacher I would be beyond thrilled to get one from a student - great idea!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love these ckipboards. being a teacher I would be beyond thrilled to get one from a student - great idea!!