Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vintage Lace ATCs

Hi Everyone, 
I wanted to post something pretty today.  All I see is devastation   It breaks my heart of what has happen over in Oklahoma yesterday.  I can't imagine the pain those people are facing.  I wanted to send my prayers and thoughts their way today!

I joined a swap over at My Scrap Room last month.  It's called "Vintage Lace ATCs".  I couldn't pass this swap up.  I love laces and I have a ton of so it was meant to be.  I don't have vintage lace but I do have a ton of cream lace that sort of look vintage.  

I was planning to add a vintage image on my ATCs but I just couldn't find the right one.  Plus I think everyone is adding them (Which is fine).   I wanted to do something different.  
One afternoon on MSR, I was chatting with some ladies on there.  There was one lady (Thandar) that have give me an idea for the ATCs I'm about to show you.  Thanks Thandar for your idea. 

Here they are:

What do you all think?  Does it look vintage?  Sort of... lol!!
I will post my video (here) when I upload it. 
For more details on them. 

I hope you all like today and I hope my group likes them too.  
I had a great time making these.  Oh one thing, I don't have a picture nor a video on the packaging I altered for these beauties.  I put them in cream bags that I added lace and trim and handmade flower. 
I meant to add a picture I forgot before I packaged them up to be mailed today. 
Anyway, I hope you all like them. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hug your love ones real tight today and everyday.  Have a great day!!

Take Care!

2 comments:

DaileyScrapper said...

Wow!!!! I love, love, love them. They are gorgeous. The others are going to love the. :-)
Awesome my friend.
Yvette

Nancy said...

WOW, Friday! they are SO GORGEOUS!! They definitely look vintage! I'm sure your group will be thrilled! :o)