Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine's Goodies the beginning

Hi Everyone, 
I can't believe Valentine's is just around the corner.  I was like what!!  
So, right now I'm in the middle of valentine overload here. 

I here today to share a sneak peak of what I'm making for my Son's School Valentines Party.  
They requested "NO Candy" but can be homemade.  
So, I found this idea on Pinterest.  Here is the LINK, if you want to try out too. 

Here it is... It just the beginnings of something.  I will show the finish idea later. 
Are these not the cutest crayons you ever seen?

They are quite big but its ok.  I love them. 

Here is the Silicone mold I used:
I got this at Target for 3 bucks.  

I'm not sure if I'll be putting this on a 3x3 card or just put it in a cute valentine's bag and call it a day. 
what do you all think?

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak.
I hope you like this and I'll be back. 

Hugs, 

4 comments:

MsJay said...

Cute crayons.

Nancy said...

What a great mold for these crayons! Aren't they fun to make? I did them one year at one of my daughter's birthday party and the kids just loved them! Have a wonderful weekend!...Nancy :o)

Sugarlips said...

These are cute. :)I think bigger is better. I made crayons in small sizes and they were hard to grasp.
I would just put them in bags I think it would be easier :)

DaileyScrapper said...

Wow Mom!! Very cool. What a great idea and they look like they are a good size. I say bag!!
Yvette