Sunday, February 10, 2013

This Year Valentine Cards

Hi Everyone, 
I finally finished my Valentine cards for family and friends this year. 
I make one every year and this year was a little difficult to get done. 
 I don't know I guess I have tons of ideas but not enough time. LOL!!

So here is my card:
 Its a very simple card but I love it. 

Recipe:
Cardstock: Cream and Red Bazzil Cardstock
Die:  Spellbinders Scallop Heart Die
Punches:  Retired Martha Stewart Scallop Lace Heart Punch and Ek Success punch 
(Not sure the name of it)
Stamps:  "With Love" from Whimsical Designs
Embossing Folder: Darice
Cream Satin Ribbon from my stash. 

I hope my family and friend like my card... My wonderful hubby helped too.  He is my best critic and fan.  ♥ him.

Thanks for stopping by today.

I will be back soon to show my crayon hearts.  

Hugs, 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, another gorgeous card Friday. I love how you used my sentiment with this..it goes perfect! Hugs:)

Nancy said...

Well, at least you've got tons of ideas! That's always a good thing!
Your Valentine card is beautiful! How lovely that you give so many out!...Nancy :o)

Colleen C. said...

Really beautiful card! Love the dies and the embossing folder you used. TFS and have a great week. - Colleen