Wednesday, January 30, 2013

WW Weekly Challenge "Winter Wonderland"

Hi Everyone, 
Happy Wednesday!!
Yeap, it's that time again for another Whimsical Design Weekly Challenge.
This week theme is called "Winter Wonderland"
We had to include Sparkle and one or more Snowflakes. 

So, here is my card this week:


Do you all like it?  I thought this reminded me of a Winter Wonderland. 
I just love Snowglobes and I hope you do too. 

I used a stamp from Inkadinkado that I got from AcMoore last year.  I use more of that paper from Michaels.  I can't remember the name of it.  LOL!!  I used this paper on a previous card.  I thought it worked perfectly with this one too.  I embossed the Snowglobe on vellum with detail white embossing powder.  I fussy cut it out and backed it with Bazzil cardstock from my stash.  Punched out snowflakes from my tonic punches.  Added some bling on the paper, snowflakes and banner.  I also embossed Merry Christmas from Whimsical Designs Stamps - Snow Much Fun.  Lastly I added some natural ric rac trim I got at Joanns.  

I hope you all love my card.  
Come back soon for an Whimsical Designs Valentine blog hop this Friday, Feb 1st - 3rd.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to stop by Whimsical Desgins Blog to check out the rest of the teams Fabulous projects this week.  

Have a great day and come back soon. 

Hugs, 


4 comments:

Nancy said...

It's just like looking out my window! lol We were -43 degrees Celcius with the wind this morning! BRRR!!
Your card is fantastic, Friday! Fabulous job with the embossing! Love it! :o)

Unknown said...

Awwww!!! I LOVE your card Tereese! And I love snowglobes too! Hehehe! I just love that color combo too! I gotta try something along those lines! ;)
♥s & hugs,
Nica

DaileyScrapper said...

Awesome!! I love the snow globe stamp. The colors are perfect for a winter wonderland. :-)
yvette

Unknown said...

Hello Friday this is gorgeous. You did such a great job embossing the snow globe! It came out perfect. I love the papers...sure does remind me of winter. Fabulous job as always!!