Friday, January 25, 2013

♥ Whimsical Designs Valentines Blog Hop! ♥

Hi Everyone, 
Brrrrrrr... it's freezing here in VA... OMGosh, It's been 2 years since we got this low. 
Currently, it's 24 degrees but yesterday it was in the teens.  COLD!!
I hope you all are staying warm or are warmer than here. 
Happy Friday too!!

Today, I wanted to let you all know that Whimsical Designs Design Team is hosting a 
♥Valentines Blog Hop♥
starting Friday, February 1st at 7:00pm EST and ending Sunday, February 3rd.


You don't want to miss this. The Design Team will be sharing their AMAZING projects to share with you all.   So, Please stop by and HOP along with us.  I can't wait to share my project with everyone.  

Head on over to Stephanie's Blog Post at Whimsical Designs for an Awesome Giveaway. 
Check out all the details to win.  Good Luck!!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend. 

Hugs, 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait Teresse. I know your project is going to rock. Hugs!