Saturday, December 22, 2012

Something I'm working on...

I had to share because I need some help.
I'm working on a birthday card for my Hubby's Niece and I can't seem to color brown hair. 
HELP!!

I think it's ok but I think I need more practice.  This is my first time coloring these Greeting Farm Stamps.  I just love these version of the Miss Anya Line.  I'm not too fawn of the others.  
I love the paper I paper pieced her sweater and boots.  

Here she is:

I hope to be back with the finished card in a bit.  

Thanks for checking it out and let me know what you all think. 

Hugs, 


♥♥ Friday ♥♥

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, Sweetie! I think her hair looks fabulous! Do I ever like that paper piecing! It looks like the perfect cozy sweater and boots...wonderful texture! She's so sweet! :o)