Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Card Holders for Family

Hi Everyone, 
I'm back again to share another project that I have been working on for family this year. 
I cased Kathy Orta's idea from last year.  I craft with some friends about 3 weeks ago and showed how to make these and then I ended up making several for my family. 

Check it out:
Outside

Inside
So, I used more of that fabulous paper from Authentic Festive.  I have a ton of papers left from this collection.  I need to make a DEC daily.  I know it's too late but one day I'm going to make one. LOL!!

I also used some KandCo Christmas chipboard pieces that I got from Target awhile back.  I made some tags for them to add pictures and maybe journal.  Love making these for family and friends.  I made these last year from my friends.  They loved them. 

I hope our family will enjoy these as well.  


It has been a horrible weekend for the families in CT.  My heart and prayers goes out to them.
This violence has to stop! 

I hope everyone is having a Great Monday so far.

Take care and hug your little ones,




♥♥ Friday ♥♥


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great project, Friday! Isn't Kathy brilliant? I've used so many of her wonderful ideas for gift giving purposes! Yours turned out so lovely! Have a wonderful week! :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

Very cool Friday. That is great paper.
I like the idea.
hugs
Yvette