Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Cards for 2012

Hi Everyone, 
I wanted to share my Christmas Cards this year.  I have completed them in record time because it's usually a week before the holiday I finish them. LOL!!  But not this year.  I found the little bit of my mojo I could find and finished them ahead of schedule.  

Like I mentioned in my previous post, I use the same idea with the Window die for the ATCs for my Christmas Cards.  

Check it out:
I used the Grand Madison Window die.
I just love this card.  Let me go through all products I used. 

Paper:  American Crafts Cardstock
Pattern Paper:  Authentic Festive 12x12 pack
Die: Memory Box Grand Madison Window
Punches:  Martha Stewart pine branch, box, and border punches
SU modern and word punches.
Pens: SU markers
Embossing :  Tim Holtz Brick embossing folder
Dollar Stamp: Candle
Snowflake buttons from Walmart.

I love this die.  I can use this die on a number of cards.

Well, I hope you all are having a great holiday season so far.  I just love this time of year.  I could do without all the stress it brings but I love the excitement in my kids most of all. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today. 

Take Care... Hugs!



♥♥ Friday ♥♥ 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

WOW!! That is one fantastic card, my friend! I LOVE everything about it! The embossed brick background is absolutely perfect! ALL of it is perfect! Thanks for sharing it and have a wonderful week!...Nancy :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

OMG Friday!!!!! I got this card my card yesterday. It is gorgeous. I love everything about it. And I tell you I want that window die. It is beautiful. I feel so bad that I didn't make any this year either. But with all the calendars I make for Christmas, forget it. I have no time. LOL
thank you so much for the X-mas. It's my favorite.
Love ya
Yvette