Thursday, September 20, 2012

Witch's Shoe Challenge

My Witch's Shoe
Hi Everyone,
I'm here today to share a shoe I constructed and decorated for a challenge over at 
MyScrapRoom.ning.com.
Gina (Scrappinology) gave us a template to use to cut out paper and up above is what I
came up with. 

I hope you all like it.  It was fun to make.

Here are the templates if you want to make one yourself.

I just used OLD Halloween papers, some embellies, flowers and lace from my Stash. 

The funny thing was that my daughter wanted to put in on and use it.  She is so funny. 

Thanks for stopping by today. 

I hope to be back soon with more stuff to share. 

Have a Great day!

Hugs,


** Friday **

3 comments:

Nancy said...

It looks really great, Friday! I've never made a paper shoe! I really like the pretty black lace you added! BTW...your blog looks wonderful! :o)

Tfriday said...

Thanks Nancy. It was fun to make. I had never either but I thought I would give it a try and it was fun. Thanks I needed another change to my blog for fall. It's always the best to hear from you. TFV... Hugs!!

DaileyScrapper said...

Your shoe is so stinking cute. I should had tried the challenge but I was at the cape. Next time. It looked like fun. I love yours.
Yvette