Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sweet Day Card

Hi Everyone!
Remember little old me... I haven't been in the creative mood lately and we just got back from vacation so it's been a slow going on the creative train here. LOL!!

I had some motivation to color an image yesterday and I quickly made a birthday card for my Hubby's Mom.  And NO, it's not a gorjuss girl stamp.  hehe!!  I'm using a stamp I won from Silvia's giveaway on her blog at http://craftySil.blogspot.com.   Thanks Sil!!

It's a Penny Black Stamp called "Sweet Day".  I thought she was so adorable and she has strawberries on her dress and carrying a strawberry purse.  How cute is that.  My MIL loves strawberries and this worked out perfect.

Check it out:


Here is a close up of the strawberries that I glossy accented them and on the flowers too.

It's a 5x5 card that I have been a ton of.  I'm Using the MME 6x6 paper pack called "A Happy Heart" I bought at a TJ Maxx on our vacation.  I'm using the Bling from Jules (Jannaviles) from my daughter package she had sent her.  Thanks Jules!!  Colored her with my copics.

I hope you all like her and this card.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to have more creations up for you guys soon.

Have a great Sunday and the Week ahead.

Hugs,


** Friday **


Supplies Used:
Copics:  G07, G02, G00, E35, E37, E39, E74, E000, E00, E11, R20, R22, R24, R27, R29, R35, B000, RV000, BG10 and Colorless Blender
Dies: Spellbinders Scallop Circle and Tear Drop Circles
Papers:  MME - A Happy Heart and Cardstock from my stash.
Glossy Accents
Punches:  Large Oval and Scallop Punch from SU and corner punch

Bling from Jules
Pink Satin Ribbon from my Stash



4 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

it came out so adorable, friday!!! love it! thanks for sharing and have a wonderful Sunday! *hugs* steph :)

DaileyScrapper said...

What!!!! No gorjuss!!! LOL It's beautiful. I love the card Friday. She is sooooooo sweet. Happy Birthday to your mother in law.
hugs
Yvette

Nancy said...

Oh, Friday! That card is beautiful!! What an adorable image, and your coloring is fabulous! Um...does your daughter know you dipped into her goodies? lol I'm sure your MIL loved it! :o)

Tfriday said...

yes, she does. She is the one that said it needed some bling. I said "OK, could I have some of yours". LOL... TFStoppiny by...