Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Fairy Belle/Gorjuss Card

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is having a Fabulous Wednesday.  We are getting ready for our trip to Boston.
I wanted to share a card that I made for my Hubby's Niece.  She is having a Birthday in July and since we will be traveling up there I just had to make her a card.

I used the Fairy Belle Prima paper pack I got at the convention.  I then used one of the
Gorguss Girl stamps that I thought was a fairy but it turned out it wasn't.  It's called Bumble Bee.  Just wait til you see it.  I think it would pass for a Fairy. I absolutely love coloring these images.  I can't get enough of them.

Here is the Card:

I hope you like it.  I think she is simply adorable. Dont you think?  I will be uploading a video on my Youtube Channel soon to get all the details.


Thank you everyone for stopping by today.  I really appreciate you all.
I hope you have a great day and the rest of your week.


Hugs,


** Friday **



Supplies:
Copics: C9, C7, C5, E000, E00, E11, R20, R22, and Colorless Blender
Gorjuss Girl Stamps:  Bumble Bee
Sakura GellyRoll Pen:  Clear Star
Spellbinders: Tear Drop Circles
Bow Easy Template
Punches: Scallop Oval and Small Oval Punch From SU
Papers:  Fairy Belle Prima papers
My Stash:  Pink and Tan Cardstock, Paper Doily, and Pink Satin Ribbon



3 comments:

Nancy said...

You must be getting SICK of hearing from me today! haha
I think she is beyond adorable! She could definitely pass for a fairy with those sweet wings! Such a pretty card, Friday!
I hope you have a wonderful time in Boston! :o)

Tfriday said...

Hey Nancy, Never!! I thought something was wrong since I havent heard from you in a while. I'm so glad you got your power back. Love all your comments. Thanks for stopping by... Hugs!!

DaileyScrapper said...

Well you already know what I think, since I love these stamps. She definitely looks like a fairy. Adorable!! Have fun in Boston!
yvette