Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pink Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

I'm back with a Pink but Simple Card for yet another Birthday Party.  It seems we have one every Saturday this Month.  We have gone to Ice Skating Rink, now a Miniature Golf and next party will be at a local Gymnastic facility. 

Well, it's good now that it seems the Weather is finally settling out with warmth. :-)

Here is the card:

Like I said it's quite simple but for a little girl it's just right.  My daughter said she loves pink and I found some paper I got in a rak awhile back.  I thought it would work out perfectly.  I don't know what paper collection this is from. 

I added some cherry blossoms flowers that I had received from friends and again my Martha Stewart leaf punch.  Love that punch.  Added some Pink satin ribbon and tied it with my bow easy.  Punched out a scallop circle with my SU punches.  Popped dotted it with the bling 7 that I got from Michaels.


I hope you all like my 5x5 card.  My daugther told me what she wanted on the card.  I think she did good.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you all enjoy your Mother's Day or celebrating Mother's Day with your Mom's tomorrow.

Hugs,

Friday



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh...so pretty in pink! That's a wonderful birthday card! I think 7th birthday parties are among the best birthday parties EVER!! Have fun, Friday!...Nancy :o)