Thursday, April 5, 2012

What I have been up to...

Hi Everyone, I thought I would share some gorjuss girls images I have been coloring with my copics. I love these stamps.  Check them out...


This set I colored one and paper piece the other.  Can you tell?  Lol!!

I'm hoping to make some cards with these images.

I have mentioned on previous post that I was in a swap with a fellow Youtuber.  Well, I had altered the book box but I lost the video and forgot to take pictures.  I'm so sorry about that.  I'm hoping she will do a video on it.  What a week!!

Have a great week Everyone!

Take care, Hugs!!


2 comments:

Yvette ~ DaileyScrapper said...

omg!! she looks just like your daughter. I love the stamps!! Okay I could not tell but i'm going to guess the brown hair girls because of the extra dots on the dress. LOL And that was after staring at it for like 1/2 hour. LOL
hugs
Yvette

Tfriday said...

You are right, Yvette. lol... Thanks for stopping by. Thanks!!