Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gorjuss Birthday Card

Hi everyone, I wanted to share a birthday card I made for my Niece.  It's so overdue but I'm glad I finally finished it for her.  Her birthday was beginning of April.  I'm better late than never Right? hehe!. I hope she likes it.  I still have to go get a gift card for her.  So she wont get this till next week.  Sorry, Jaz... 

So, this is a 5-1/2 by 5-1/2 card.  I love making this size of a card.  I used the Teresa Collins World Traveler 6x6 design paper I got at Michaels.  I stamped, copic colored and paper pieced my new Gorjuss Girl Stamps - Rose.  I have been coloring several of them and now I need to use them on cards or something. lol!  I cut out banners with the coordinating paper.  Added black seam binding I got at the convention last year.  I know I'm finally using it.  Using some old prima printed flowers from my stash.  Added a black button from my stash as well.  I cut out a banner from my new Shapeabilities Ribbon Banners set that I got at Joanns.  Stamped "Birthday Blessings" from My Sentiments Exactly in black Colorbox ink.  Inked the edges too. 

I popped dotted the banner with sentiment, one of the banners and the Gorjuss Girl. 

I hope you all like it.  Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

Have a great weekend
Hugs,
Friday

1 comment:

DaileyScrapper said...

She is so darn cute!! Love the card. Ok Friday it's your fault am going to order one today! The more I see them the more I love the stamp. LOL
Have a great Sunday!!!
yvette