Saturday, April 28, 2012

April Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to share a cute little card I made for my Daugther's friend.  She is having a birthday party tomorrow and I had to make her a card that goes with her present. 

My daughter told me she loves Ariel from the Disney Movie "The Little Mermaid".  Now who doesn't love her because I'm a big Disney Fan myself.  So, I had to buy an EK Success stickers from Michaels the other day and they were on Sale - even better!

So, here is my card.  I hope you all like it as much as I do.

I just love this card.  I used come Recollection Music Note paper for the background.  I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the water.  Yeap!  It's a border punch from MS.  I don't know the name of this punch but here is a picture of it.

I was looking at my punches hanging on a shoe hanger and that punch reminded me of water.  I really love how it turned out.  I hand cut out a rock from crackle paper I got from Michaels.  The sticker looked like she was sitting on something. 

I hope you all like my card.  Thanks for taking the time to visit me today.

Have a Great weekend.

Hugs,

Friday


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh...that's just fabulous, Friday! Ariel was always my favorite! I love The Little Mermaid!
How creative of you to use that border punch for the waves! It looks wonderful!
She's really going to love this card! :o)