Sunday, January 8, 2012

Using My Scraps

Hi Crafty Friends,
I hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday!  I had the urge to make some Thank You Cards for family and friends from Gifts received for Christmas.  I wanted to use up some paper I bought for a project I did last year.  I was surprise it didn't take much to use those little scraps you get after a project. 
 Here they are:
I'm using up the scraps from the Naughty or Nice from Recollections at Michaels. Used some punches and spellbinder die to do simple and quick cards in a pinch. 

I hope you all have a Great week.  Thanks for stopping by and check it out. 

Take care,
Friday

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's so hard to believe these are made from scraps, Friday! They're absolutely GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for sharing them! Have a wonderful week!...Nancy :o)

Yvette said...

Those are awesome Friday. I love them.
I have tons of scraps!! LOL
Yvette