Saturday, January 7, 2012

My First Card of 2012

Hi Crafy Friends,
I have been in a rot so far this year.  I had no mojo.  I hope that is not a sign for this coming year. YIKES!!  Anyway, I wanted to share a birthday card I made for my brother for his birthday this month.  I have always fumbled on making Masculine cards for the life of me.  I just can't make them.  So, its like a blast from the past with some of the papers and products I used.  Take a peak...



I used some really old paper from Sandylion back in 2005.  Some Making Memories eyelet letters from my friend Yvette.  Thanks Yvette.  I had them in my stash and she gave me more.  So, I had to figure out a way to used them.  And viola! 

I hope you all like.  I have another birthday card to make so stay tuned for that one. 

Have a great weekend and Take care,

Friday

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I've missed you, my friend! It's so nice to see a new post from you! I think your card is fabulous! Those letters are wonderful and you used them in such a great way! Your mojo is just where it needs to be...you just needed to recover from all the holiday festivities! Just keep on going and you'll get right back into your creative groove! I'll be back to check on you soon!...Nancy :o)

Yvette said...

OMG I loved that paper. I made a few things with it. You know what? I think I still have scraps of it. I'm glad you made something with those letters. I got them at scrapdoddles when they had they big sale and girl... I had no idea what to do with them. LOL
Your card is awesome!! good job TFS
hugs
yvette