Monday, July 11, 2011

Fancy Birthday Card



Hi everyone, it's so nice to create something.  Boy, I sure missed it.  I made this birthday card for my hubby's Mom.  I thought these colors suit her since her kitchen is full of strawberries.  I didn't have a strawberry stamp (I guess I better start looking for one. hehe!) in my stash of many wood, clear and cling stamps. I hope you all like it.

The supply list I used:
Paper:  Bazzil red, pink and white cardstock
Stamps: Hero Arts Lace Background, Dollar Sentiment Stamp(Studio G)
Flowers:  Prima Floret Collection Giselle, Mini Flowers I bought from Karla (karlas001)
Punches/Dies:  Martha Stewart Rose Leaf Punch, Fiskars Embossing Border Punch, and Sizzix Flourish die.
Misc:  Queen&Co Pearls, Pink Satin Ribbon, Studio 18 Glitter Clear Glue, White Detailed Embossing Powder.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.  Now I'm off to make another birthday card for my nephew.  I'm struggling with that one. lol...

Please leave a comment if you have questions... I love comments.

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

Nancy said...

That's so pretty Friday, and definitely fancy! I love the beautiful lace background and all the gorgeous flowers! Lots of lovely goodies on this one! Thanks so much! :o)

Ali said...

Designer done absolutely fantastic work this card is look absolutely amazing..
Scratch Card Printing
clear business cards
Membership card printing