Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My 4th of July Cards

Hi Everyone, I wanted to share a card I had made yesterday for family and friends.  I haven't made a 4th of July card for a couple of years and this year I had to since I bought this paper at either Joanns or AcMoore.  I'm not a 100% sure. LOL.. I hope you all like it.

Supplies I used:
Cardstock:  Red, White and Blue Bazzil Cardstock
Dies:  Sizzix Original Stars Die
Stamps:  SU and $1 stamp
Miscellaneous:  Ribbon from Michaels, Brads from my stash.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and taking a peak..  Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Hugs, Friday

1 comment:

Terri said...

Hi, this is Terri of Two Pink Peas. I have something for you on my blog. Hop on over when you get a chance to pick it up!! Thanks so much!! Terri of Two Pink Peas www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com
www.facebook.com/twopinkpeas
www.twitter.com/mytwopinkpeas