Friday, January 28, 2011

More Cards...

Hi everyone, Happy Friday!!!  hehe!  I wanted to share some more cards I made yesterday for two more birthdays but it's for next month...  I always struggle with masculine cards so I wanted to make these early to get it out of the way... lol. 

I finally used the $1 stamps from Michaels on one card and I used the Tim Holtz clear stamp set called Life's Possibilities.  I like them but I still need more practice on them.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a Fabulous Day!! 

Enjoy your weekend coming up...

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

great vintagey masculine cards, friday! love how you used the stamps. thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend, my friend! *hugs* steph :)

The Jule Box Studios said...

Beautiful cards Friday! I also wanted to say hello!!! xoxo Jules:)