Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bday Favors!


Hi everyone.  Happy Sunday!!  I wanted to share my daughter's birthday favors she gave out yesterday at her party.  I found these popcorn containers at Target..  They are soooo cute.  I filled them up with a stamp set and pen (frm target), bling ring (frm mikes), chocolate and dumdum lollies.  I also gave each girl a diary with a lock and key that I found at Mikes too.   I thought they came out pretty and the party went really well.  My daughter and her friends had a blast.  I had a few surprises but nothing I couldn't handle.. Hehe!! 

Have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Hugs, Friday

4 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

cute friday :)! glad that your daughter had a wonderful party with her friends! have a great week! *hugs* steph :)

Jo said...

this is really cool! when i have kids i want to make party favors like this =)and i'll be the coolest mom ever! LOL

Tfriday said...

thanks you guys... i thought it was pretty cool too. thanks for your sweet comment.

Lisa V. said...

Abigail LOVES the diary and pen!!!!!