Wednesday, November 3, 2010

XMAS Banner Swap


Hi everyone, I wanted to share my letter for the banner swap Gina is hosting over at her site (myscraproom.ning.com).  My letter is the letter "I" in the word "BELIEVE".  This swap was a lot of fun.  I have not done a banner swap so I'm  super excited of this one.  Gina let us use any XMAS shape we wanted so, I choosed the stocking shape from Michaels.  I just love stocking don't you.  Well, I just love xmas period.  So, come on over to Myscraproom.ning.com for other swaps and chatter. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by and taking a peak. 

Hugs, Friday

2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

super duper cute and festive, friday! i looove it! you did a great job~everyone will love it! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

Regina Friedman said...

Adorable Friday! I hope you share the entire banner when you receive the other participants'!