Tuesday, July 29, 2014

CCC #16 - Fun in the Summer Sunshine

Hi my crafty friends, 
Today I'm here to share another Creative Color Challenge for you all. 

This week we had to use the colors
Pink - Purple - White
and use two pattern papers

Here is the inspiration:

Our wonderful sponsor is:

The image I used is called "Ice Cream Beauty". 
Check it out on Sami Stamps Etsy.
Digital Stamp "Ice Cream Beauty"

Here is my card creation:

I just love this image.  It screams Summer! 
Here is another 5x5 size card.  I layered pattern paper from American Crafts "May Berry" collection that I got from Tuesday Morning.  I just that love those Pin Wheels.  I then created my own pin wheels with the pattern paper and some bling.  I need a word to add so I used my Thickers "Sprinkles".  I colored the image with my copics and the list of colors are down below.  Viola!!

Here is the products used:
Pattern Paper:  American Crafts "May Berry"
Solid paper:  Recollection 110lb white cardstock
Bling and thickers from my stash

Copic colors used:
Skin:  E000, E00, E11, E21
Hair:  Y11, Y15, Y21
Bathing Suit, Hat, Ice Cream: BV00, BV02, BV04
Hat, Ice Cream:  RV23, RV25, RV29

In addition, I'm entering my card into Sami Stamps #015: Add Polka Dots


Thanks everyone for stopping by today. 
Please stop by Archana's Blog for Color Challenge. 
Also visit my fellow design team members on their creations. 

Have a great day and week!

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Tereese, my sweet friend, you have done it again! Love this super fun card! So super colorful and cheery...love it! Hugs, Sabrina

Archana Joshi said...

Your card is super fun, Tereese. Your coloring is also wonderful. TFS.
Hugs,
Archana

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute! =)

Julie Gleeson said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the summery colours! Thank you for sharing at Sami Stamp! Hugs Julie DT xox

Emily Lauritzen said...

Super fun summery card! Thanks for joining us at Sami Stamps!!
<3 Emily L.