Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day Cards 2014

Hi friends, 
Today, I'm here to share my 2014 Father's Day Cards. 
It's just around the corner and this year cards are not dimensional.  It is clean and simple.  Not even one pop dot to add dimension.  I wanted to be flat for a change. 

I'm also entering both for a challenge on Youtube.  
Carol from OneHappyCraftyChick is having a Clean and Simple Card Challenge on her Channel.  I thought these cards would go well with the theme.  Please check her out.

Here it is:

I love the gears and the paper I used  And the distress sure adds a lot to this card.  Don't you think?  
This is an A2 size card (4 - 1/4 x 5 - 1/2 card).  I used pattern paper from DCWV - The Timeless Type.  I cut the gears out of blk and kraft card stock.  I used the Spellbinders Cogs and Donna Salazar Sprinkly Sprockets.  Love that time.  I added some distress ink Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain to the pattern paper, sentiments, and also the gears.  I used stamps from TPC Studio and Studio G.  Punched out the circles with my Creative Memories circle punch that I have had for years.  An oldie but goodie, right?

I just love the simplicity of the card.  

Thanks Everyone for stopping by today.  I hope you all had a great Monday and perfect start to your week. 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)


No comments: