Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring is here!

Hi my crafty friends, 
This week has been busy and fun.  My daughter had the week off and we did whatever she wanted.  Well, everything with reason that is.  LOL!!  I tried to make it her week like I did for my son last week. 
It's been spring like weather here with a early chill in the morning first.  

Today, I wanted to share with you all my ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) I made for a swap on MyScraproom.  It's hosted by Nica (Simplyshimmeryscraps on Youtube).  

Here is my ATCs I will be mailing out today:

I hope the ladies like my creations.  I need to try this more often.  I really enjoyed making them.  

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  Please come back for another Creative Color Challenge on April 29th. 

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous as always sweetie, huggles Pops x x x

Drrink the Wild Air said...

Thank yyou for sharing this