Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Creative Color Challenge #7

Hi my crafty friends, 
I want to welcome to my first design team card for Creative Color Challenge (CCC) Blog.  Thank you so much Archana for selecting/picking me.  I can't wait to create for your blog. This will give me an incentive to create more and post challenges for me more.  I hope everyone will follow along
with me. 

This is a biweekly challenge.  You will have until Sunday, April 13th to upload your Card to CCC blog. 

This week's Wonderful Sponsor:




This weeks challenge is: Use Orange, Pink and Green.
Also 3 layers of lace
Here is picture inspiration.

Here is my take on the Challenge:

It's a 5x5 card.  I used paper from Dear Lizzy Neopolitan 6x6 paper pad that I got from TJMaxx.
I use dies from Stampin Up Framelits Deco Labels, Spellbinders Eyelet Circle and Teardrop Circles.  Laces, fibers, and buttons from my dear friend Divine's rak (randum act of kindness) package.  Thanks so much D!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Special Thank you to our Wonderful Sponsor Sentimental Susan for the fantastic images.

Please join in on the fun at Creative Colors Challenge blog and enter to Win.
Plus please check out what the other design teamsters have created.
They are fantastic!!

Thanks again,
Hugs,
Tereese (Friday)


5 comments:

Archana Joshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Archana Joshi said...

Beautiful card and wonderful post, Tereese.
We are glad that you joined the team. Thanks so much.
Hugs,
Archana

Sabrina Jackson said...

Tereese, your card is gorgeous to say the least! Welcome to the team, can't wait to get to know you better! Huga, Sabrina

Nancy said...

WOOHOO for you, Friday! Congratulations on your new DT. I'll have to check them out as I'm not familiar with them!
Your card is beautiful! :o)

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card and great to have on the team :)
Hugs
Rose DT