Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Hang Loose Luka!!

Ok Everyone!
It's snowing here in VA.  Cold Cold Frigid.
I want to tell you I was in the mood to make another tropical card today. 
I have been cutting out images from my Brother ScanNCut and I had to start creating. 
Here is another card:


I have two birthdays this month that I'm already late for but better late than never, right?  hehe!!  Well that's what I always say. lol!!  This time I'm using Luka from Sweet Nothings.  He is so cute.  I had to use him this month. 

I used pretty much the same paper from my last post along with the stamp, and embellies.  Check it out on my last post for more info. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  I hope you are keeping warm where you are.  Or if you are already in a warm climate... You are SO lucky!!  :D

Have a Great Tuesday!!
Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

3 comments:

DaileyScrapper said...

Great card. Makes me want to go to a tropical place. It's to cold here.
I hope you're staying warm
hugs
Yvette

Unknown said...

Wow what a cute and fun card. I can't wait till spring and summer it has been so cold and dreary in NY. Hugs and stay warm.

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, wow such an amazing creation hugs Pops x x x