Friday, December 27, 2013

How Old Are You?

Hi Friends,

I'm here today share a birthday card for my hubby's niece.  I make one for her every year.  Her birthday is after Christmas and we make a point to send her another gift to celebrate her special day.

Here it is:

I got to admit that I never get tired of coloring these images.  I love them so much.  They simply GORJUSS!!  LOL!  I used one of my new Gorjuss Girl Stamps called "Little Foxes".  I can't say it enough "Isn't she adorable!!".  I have some other New stamps I am die to play with and I will share with you all soon.

I also used a paper pad from Pebbles called "Walnut Grove" that I bought TJ Maxx this year.  I layered the papers with some of my dies from Spellbinders (Labels Twenty-One, Oval Scallop).  I then popped up the image with dimensional dots.  I stamped a sentiment from my New stamp set from Fiskars called Birthday Cheer that I got from my local Tuesday Morning.  It has lots of birthday sentiments I know that I will use a lot.  I also stamped the inside as well with one of these stamps.

I finally used one of my corrugated cards from Michaels. I distressed the paper, card base, banner, and the inside layered with my distress tool from Making Memories.  Oldie but goodie!

The image was colored with my copics.  It was tons of fun coloring again.  I hope to more of them in the coming year.  I also paper pieced her hat, dress and shoes with the designer paper.  I also love how that came out.

Thanks for stopping by today my friends.  Please come back and see what else I'm up to.  I promise to post more and share more in the new year.

Hugs,
Tereese (Friday)

2 comments:

DaileyScrapper said...

Just Gor-juss!! You know how much I love these stamps too. Happy Birthday to your niece.
Yvette

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, Friday! I love the way you layered those papers! Those images are so fabulous...can you believe I still don't have a single one! :o)