Saturday, August 17, 2013

Another Birthday Card

Hi my crafty friends, 
Today I have another birthday card for you all. 
I have a ton of birthdays this month and a couple of birthdays I'm extremely late on.  Ah!
We are going to a birthday party today for a very good friend turning 60... 
She doesn't look it that's for sure. 

Here is my card for her:


I used paper from Walmart I got the other day called Modern Elegance from KI Memories. 
I used three patterns from that pack and a doily from Divine. 
I used one of the Prima Dolls and paper pieced her dress.  I added some pearls, doily, acrylic flower and paper flowers I got from Divine.  At the top I added some white seam binding and a black and silver button.  Also from Divine. I'm determine to use up all the goodies she sent me. whew.  I haven't even dented it yet. 
I then stamp a sentiment from Whimsical Design - Everyday Sentiment.  Colored her hair and skin with my copics.  
The inside I added another paper doily and some black flowers that I took about from the rose I used on the cover.  Then added some flower trim also from Divine.  

I hope you all like my card today.  
Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs, 
Tereese (Friday)

No comments: