Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Father's Day Cards 2013

Hello My Friends, 
Today, I'm here to share my Father's Day Cards for 2013. 
Boy, these holidays sure sneak up on you quick.  Well, it did for me.  I'm not done with some birthday cards I started and had to put on hold to make these. 

Here it is:

Please don't mind the picture the sun wasn't quick shining bright this morning.  

This year I'm using the G45 "A Proper Gentleman Collection".  I got a ton of these at my local Tuesday Morning so I'm trying to use it up.  I also used a stamp from Charlie Chaplin from Stampersbest.  I am finally using those stamps.  I love this stamp.  I then used a dollar stamp from AcMoore that I got last year. 
I am finally using that as well. Added some ribbon from stash and also a metal filigree piece from Monica on the Scrapyard/Facebook.  

I hope you all like it.  Have a great day!

Hugs, 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Really great card, Friday! I love that blue! Super cute stamp too! :o)

Ashley said...

What a fun card! I love the color combo you used. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com