Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WW "Shaped Cards"

Hi bloggy friends,
I'm here today share another awesome challenge from Whimsical Designs. I'm really love all these challenges at Stephanie's site.  I hope to enter in other challenges to really challenge myself more. 

This week we were asked to make a shape card and I chose a scallop circle card. 
Plus we also was asked to use some images from this week's 

They are generously offering a set of four (4) digi stamps to the random winner.

Here is my card:


I made an scallop circle easel card for this week's challenge. I just love making these types of cards.  I used my handmade zipper flower.  It really matched the paper I used.  I colored the image with my copics.  I added some tiny punched butterflies with bling to the card.  I used Whimsical Designs sentiment stamp from the "Whimsical Fun - Vol 1".  

I hope everyone likes my card this week.  It's always fun to create with Stephanie's stamps.  They are all so versatile. Please go check out all her stamps. 

Have a great Wednesday!

Come back soon for more cards and creations. 

Hugs, 
 

6 comments:

Mary Green said...

So beautiful Tereese... Hugs MB

Unknown said...

So pretty! You did a great job coloring up the image. Great colors, and details. I have been wanting to make on of those zipper flowers forever! I have seen them on altered items but never a card..what a great idea! Love the little pearls in the center, and the butterflies are the perfect finishing touch:)

Unknown said...

So pretty! You did a great job coloring up the image. Great colors, and details. I have been wanting to make on of those zipper flowers forever! I have seen them on altered items but never a card..what a great idea! Love the little pearls in the center, and the butterflies are the perfect finishing touch:)

Nancy said...

What a great design, Friday! I love all the layers on your card! So pretty!...Nancy :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

Love your card. Great minds think a like. LOL I made a round one too.
Yvette

Anonymous said...

Friday, this is FABULOUS! Love that you took the shaped card to a whole new level by also making it an easel card! The coloring, flowers and everything is wonderful!