Thursday, September 27, 2012

Anniversary Wishes

Hi Friends,
I'm here today to share a card I made for my parents.  It's their Anniversary tomorrow and as usual I'm late once again.  It seems to be a regular thing these days. 
As many of you know, I'm from Hawaii and now live on the Mainland.
I do miss my home town very much and hope to bring my kiddos there one day soon.
My parents are from there too but now lives in Southern California. 
I wanted to make them a card that reminded them of home. 

Here it is:

This card is not my norm with all the bright colors but it sure screams Hawaii, don't you think?

I used a stamp set I just bought at Tuesday Morning that I was dying to try out and it's the background stamp called Summer Collage from TPC Studio.  
I used another stamp that my Sister gave me along time ago and it's those Hula girls in the center.
Thanks Sis!!  I had used that stamp once before on a tag I made for a Tag Swap.  

So, here is my card to my Awesome parents.  I hope they like it. 

Thanks everyone for stopping by today and please leave comments letting me know what you think. 

Have a great day!!

Hugs, 


** Friday **

2 comments:

Nancy said...

It's a beautiful card, Friday! Yes, it does scream Hawaii! I've been there once and LOVED it, and I'm sure I'll visit again some day! I think sometimes our family understands our tardiness...I still haven't mailed my daughter's birthday card! lol Happy Anniversary to your parents!...Nancy :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

Cute!! Happy Anniversary to your parents.
I bet they loved the card.
hugs
Yvette