Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Myscraproom Challenge #26

Hi Everyone!
I wanted to share a card I made for Myscraproom.ning.com Challenge this week.  Every week Gina (scrappinology) posts a challenge on her site and you have a week to complete it.  You must follow her guidelines that she has listed to be eligible to win her prize, which is always fabulous. 

I had to make a card for my Hubby's Niece in which this challenge came in handy.

Check it out:
Very simple but so cute.  

Thanks Gina for the layout of the card.  

Thanks everyone for stopping by today.  
I have a video to follow too with all the details of this card.

Have a Fabulous Day!!

Hugs, 


** Friday **

Supplies used:
Paper: Cardstock from my stash, Pattern from Glitz Pack - AfterNoon Muse
Punches: Heart punch from Jules, SU 1/4 circle punch, EK Success Double Embossed Scallop Border Punch
Stamps: I can't remember the name of this stamp set sorry.
Canvas, Brads, string - From my Stash
RicRac from Gina



No comments: