Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Cards for a Friend

Hi Everyone,
I hope you all are having a Great Wednesday!  As for me it's a start of a long summer with my kids.  My Daughter's last day was yesterday for only a couple of hours. My son wasn't feeling all that well so it went off on a Great Start, Right? 


Well, today I wanted to share some cards I made for a friend.  Her husband's Company helps cheer up Sick kids with wonderful handmade cards.  I offered to help her and her husband out with some cards I wanted to make. It made me dig into my stash and use some of my papers.  Yay!!


So, here they are:


I hope you all like them.  They were fun to make and I hope they make a child happy. 


Thanks for stopping by today and checking it out.

Have a Great Week!!

Hugs,


** friday **


Supplies:
Pattern Paper:  From my stash
Stamps:  Studio G (Ice cream) and URock, Inkadinkado (not sure about the name)
Pink and Blue Cardstock:  From my stash
Markers:  Bic Markers
Embellishments:  Buttons, Ribbon, and heart clip all from my stash



2 comments:

DaileyScrapper said...

Thank you so much Friday. My husband was very grateful too. We put smiles on their little faces. I mailed you your t-shirt today. Just to remind you what a wonderful person you are :-) and a great friend.
hugs
Yvette

Tfriday said...

Im so glad you and your hubby likes them. You guys didn't have to send me anything in return. I wanted to do this and I never wanted anything back. I hope they make someone smile. Hugs!!