Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gorjuss Birthday Card for My Mom

Hi everyone!
I thought I would share another Gorjuss Girl Birthday Card with you all.  This one is for my Mom's Birthday which is on Mother's Day.  I have sent her 2 cards for both for like forever!  I can't seem to just give her one card.  So, this card is for her and I hope she likes it.


This was a card that I had to send to her.  It's a little me (mini me, LOL).  I used the Vintage Marketplace papers from Bazzill.  Love that collection.  It's so pretty.  I added some lace and trims from my stash.  I cut a rose trim from strand from a giveaway or swap.  I can't remember anymore.  Punched out some leaves from my Martha Stewart Punch.  I edged the paper with Worn Lipstick from Tim Holtz Distress Ink.  Lastly, I added a button to tie in the green from her jacket and paper. 

I hope you all like it.

I had a ton of making this card for my Mom. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great week.

Hugs,


Friday


3 comments:

Nancy said...

What a gorgeous Gorjuss card! lol I just love it! Pink and green are always so pretty together...one of my favorites! I love the way you've put this all together and embellished it! A mini you? You're adorable!! You're Mom is going to be thrilled! Of course she deserves two cards, and you need more reasons to make such treasures! :o)

DaileyScrapper said...

Now you know I love it!!! LOL Yes, you should always send her two hahaha. It's perfect. Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday to her!!
Yvette

DaileyScrapper said...

I love it. Your mom is going to love it too!! It's perfect.
Happy Birthday and MOther's Day to your Mom.
Yvette